Monday, March 22, 2004

TEQUILA NIGHT = CANCELLED!

so i get a message this morning from Manuel asking me to call him back. So i do. here's the conversation.

Tough Nuts: "Can i speak to Manuel please?"
Manuel: "yes, mr. nuts...thank you for the return of call. i am so sorry mr. nuts, but we are being having to cancel de tequila night tonight."
Tough Nuts: "cancel?"
Manuel: "yes mr. nuts. you are to see, we had a group of the 8 cancel this morning. you must understand that cannot hold a tequila night for such a small group. please mr. nuts, do not hurt me, i am only try doing my job."
Tough Nuts: "manuel, do not be afraid, i will spare your life, IF and ONLY IF you give me the names of the 8 cancellations..."
Manuel: "their names? mr. nuts, I am not sure i would be can do that. "
Tough Nuts: "the NAMES manuel. you love your family, right?"
Manuel: "yes mr. nuts. my family is very dear to me. ok. i will give the names. thanking you mr. nuts. thank you for being so forgiving and with the kindness."
Tough Nuts: "lates!"


So i get the names and told my boss I am taking the afternoon off so I can HUNT DOWN and KILL the fuckers that cause TEQUILA NIGHT CANCELLATION!!!!

We're still going anyway, just to have dinner and drink their tequila! It just doesn't include the tequila seminar. Instead, I guess I will have to do an impromptu onecomment here.

No comments: