
liquid gold
LOW AND BEHOLD: last fucking bottle! awesome shit!
$70. take the bottle up to the cashier and she gives me the "CABOMASTER DISCOUNT": 15% off! nice fucking hit! i tip her $5 just for sensing that a CaboMaster was in her presence...she obviously doesn't KNOW me, cause i VERY rarely go in there...the power of Sammy must be strong with her.
Anyway, the only problem with this is, I want CaboBloggos NOW!!!!! but can't, cause I have to wait 6 hours till we get home. We finally arrive home and proceed to experience the most amazing drink in the history of time and space: the CaboBloggo!
now, i know not many people read this blog, but those who do. PLEASE fucking sign the petition to get this drink added to the Cabo Wabo Cantina. Shit, the link is in The Bible too, and we only have 27 signatures?!?!? SURELY sammy's disciples are more numerous than that! vote early and often. let's fucking get it going!
One more thing...last week I was sick, felt major flu-like symptoms coming on...tons of nasty bullshit. Sammy guided me on a tequila shopping spree and I went through the shortest sickness ever! VITAMIN T!!!!!
5 days till Tequila Night. I can't fucking wait!
comment here.
No comments:
Post a Comment