Saturday, March 27, 2004

MORE PROOF?!?!

not sure how many of you caught THE LORD on stern this morning. stern called him about the VH reunion, and then came an interesting twist. howard asked sammy about his abduction by aliens. here's a transcript of this portion of the interview:

HS: hey by the way sammy you know what we never talk about?
SH: what?
HS: remember when you were abducted by aliens when you were like 18?
SH: yeah.
HS: listen to this…this is sammy talking about when he got abducted.
"Back in 1968 in Fontana CA, I had this unbelievable experience. It was so unbelievable you’re gonna think I’m crazy, BUT I was contacted 3 or 4 different times. I received information that has been valuable in my life from those people. But they used me. I’m gonna sound like a complete nut here, but they used me in an experimental fashion. The easiest way to put it is, they downloaded my brain information. When I was about 19 or 20, the aliens downloaded everything that was in my head, and I caught ‘em doing it. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking what the hell is going on and they were like “oh my god, he’s waking up.” But this was all telepathy, there were no words being spoken. And as soon as I woke up, it was probably three o clock in the morning and my whole room is so bright that I could hardly keep my eyes open. I was wide awake, I could not move my eyes, white rooom, and and everything they were doing… I was shaking, I almost passed out. I almost had to throw up I was sick to my stomach.
I don’t know who the fuck they are but I’ve narrowed them down to a people called The Nine…who are called that because they are from the 9th dimension. I’ve named my publishing company The Nine Music after them. It’s a crazy thing, man, but to me, anyone who thinks we’re the only ones here despite the vastness of the entire universe is fucking crazy.


Howard then goes on to say that sammy’s crazy and they joke around. Then robin jumps in.

RQ: and what thing did he learn from them that he used in his life?
SH: me?
RQ: yeah, you said they gave you things that you’ve used in your life?
SH: yeah. Everything.
RQ: Like what?
SH: Everything. If you look at anything that I’ve done, Robin, it’s everything. It’s made me who I am, and how I think. And I can’t help it.
HS: what did they look like?
SH: can’t see ‘em.
HS: only thoughts.
SH: yeah. Yeah. It’s just energy.
HS: you might be insane.
RQ: how many times did they contact you and how do they contact you?
SH: I only know about 3 or 4, and they just do it when they want.


----end-----

after reading that, i seriously don't know how anyone could question that Lord Sammy is blessed with supernatural powers! He breathed life into an agave plant and was able to create Cabo Wabo tequila. He breathed life into an 8 years dormant Van Halen! He breathed life into my drinking problem! If this is not proof enough, then I hope you all burn in HELL (aka jose cuervo manufacturing plant).

comment here.

No comments: