Wednesday, February 11, 2004

READY FOR BATTLE!



tough nuts: "say, drunk guy...care to give me a swig of that cabo wabo?"
drunk guy: "i will kill you."


This post is just to support Drunk Guy's stance against cabowabo.com! Maybe a new petition is in order? If we present 1,000 signatures to sammy, do you think he will let drunk guy take over the cabowabo.com site? Or at LEAST get some acknowledgement on the site. possibly a "Thank You, CaboMasters" page on the site?

As I sit here writing this, I look up above my kitchen cabinets and count EIGHTEEN empty bottles of Cabo Wabo. Not only that, but my evangelical ways have pursuaded many others in the last year to become disciples of Sammy, and to partake in the Cabo Wabo lifestyle (i.e. generating cashflow, I.E. PAULA FUCKING YOUNG'S SALARY)!

how could she dismiss the CaboMasters so swiftly? when, essentially, WE are paying for her living quarters? WE are paying for her food? WE are paying for her alcohol (she probably drinks cuervo or patron!)

And in two weeks, I will once again perform yet ANOTHER conversion. MORE money in Paula Young's pocket. And what do i get in return? (Well, I get the eternal love of Sammy, and His promise that my devotion and faith will be fully repaid in the afterlife).

but no thanks on cabowabo.com.

was this offensive paula? Did I hurt your feelings?

THE CABOMASTERS ARE WILLING TO GO TO BATTLE! BRING IT!

No comments: