Tuesday, April 03, 2007

the lord in business week

here's a good article in businessweek about the lord and his nectar.

note the mention of a possible cerveza brand!!!! you heard it here first (like 3 years ago) and i still have the t-shirt!!!!

3 comments:

bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

But it did not go phentermine down very far.. In course I shall talk up for the celebrex house whensomever and wharsomever I go or stay.. But there will here remain no tendency again to phentermine occupy the perception of the source of pain in the form of an hallucination or in any other form.. The logical chains which hitherto held the psychical stuff together become lost in this hydrocodone transformation to the dream content.. Ha! Yes!--certainly--the jury. skelaxin..

Anonymous said...

What the FUCK?!?!?!

Anyway, TN, get something going on the new website. Drunkard will fall off the wagon soon, trust me. Also since you have the kid, get a sitter and make plans for Cabo in October with Sammy!

Senor Sober said...

haha...actually Mr. Bobbo, Jesus was accused of being a Wine-bibber...I will live like him!

Oh and I've been to the Celebrex House...not as nice as Phentermines. Skelaxin is delicious.