
yes, i am still alive. yes i still say "HOLY FUCKING FUCK!" yes i am still spreading the word of our good Lord Sammy! And last night, i once again had the opportunity to partake in the Holy Drink of the Waborita!
and HOLY FUCKING FUCK was it AWESOME!!!!!!
but first, let's talk about Drunkard's post regarding Paula updating the "official" site. Well, yesterday I was on there looking around for recipes for my Mexican fiesta and I re-registered with a new e-mail address. Well, NOW, when you register, they give you a survey.....here are some sample questions:
If you have recommended Cabo Wabo tequila, how often have you done so over the past year?
- Once or twice
- Several times
- Too Often to Count
IS THIS NOT THE WAY OF THE CABOMASTERS?!?!?!
How interested would you be in attending in person or on-line a Cabo Wabo party where you and others in the Cabo Wabo extended family would get a chance to meet?
- a. In person, provided it was in a city close to you?
- Extremely Interested
- Somewhat interested
- Not very interested
b. On the Internet through an on-line event?
- Extremely Interested
- Somewhat interested
- Not very interested
I'D BE WILLING TO MET THEM IF THEY WERE COOL LIKE Drunkard, El Bobbo, Gredge, and 8ZERO8, BUT IF THEY'RE TRENDY MANBITCHES LOOKING FOR THE "NEXT MARTINI' THEY CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!!
How interested would you be in learning about a special program for loyal Cabo Wabo "insiders" who have volunteered to introduce friends to the brand?
- Extremely Interested
- Somewhat interested
- Not very interested
AM I MISTAKEN, OR HAVE WE ALREADY STARTED THIS?!?!?!?!
What do you feel is a good name for this group of loyal Cabo Wabo drinkers who actively introduce the brand to their friends and acquaintances? (rank 1 through 9 with 1 being what you think would be the best name)
- Advocates
- Ambassadors
- Champions
- Friends
- Loyalists
- Journey-people
- Friends of Sammy
- I can't drive 55 Club
- other (specify):
OF COURSE I CHOSE OTHER AND SPECIFIED CABOMASTERS. This is just more proof that our influence is being felt in the Cabo Nation!
I just wanted to let you know that the Cabo is still coarsing through my veins and that Lord Sammy is aware of the CABOMASTERS!!!
DIE!!!!!!!!
comment here.
No comments:
Post a Comment