
"Tough Nuts, come hang out in my garden!"
The drama comes when I wake up on the day I need to buy tickets for Van Halen. I wake up and think it's 9am, but it's really 10am. So I think "ok, cool I have an hour before I need to call ticketmaster." But then at 10...i call ticketmaster and they tell me it's really 11:00 and that Van Halen is sold out!!!
ME = CRESTFALLEN!!!!! (nice word!)
I am obviously very super fucking pissed at myself and am ready to shove a fucking frisbee down my throat when Sammy comes home and goes to pay me and I say "Instead of money, can you give me some tickets to Van Halen?" And the Lord says "Yeah, I already gave a bunch to Kai for you guys!"
YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!?!?!
The Lord was in touch with his CaboMasters and we were now part of his inner circle! When he said "You guys" he meant "The CaboMasters." I honestly believe that one of these days, this will be reality.
Also, in my dream, Sammy went on Letterman and had me and Drunk Guy on with him. It was seriously the most awesome fucking dream ever.
Also, it is 8am and I am drinking a Negra Modelo.
comment here.
No comments:
Post a Comment